Unimpressed: It comes after on Friday night's show Love Island viewers were angered by Gemma as they claimed she made Liam Llewellyn 's departure 'all about her

Love Island viewers accuse Gemma of trying to make Liam’s exit ‘all about her’ #LoveIsland

Posted on

Love Island viewers have been angered by Gemma Owen throughout Friday evening’s episode of the present as they claimed she made Liam Llewellyn’s departure ‘all about her.’

Liam broke the information to his fellow islanders that he was leaving the villa on Friday, hours after MailOnline revealed that he had give up the present.

The Welsh pupil gathered everybody across the firepit forward of the primary recoupling, the place he admitted he was not giving 100% of himself and was having a ‘onerous time’ along with his battle to discover a romantic connection.

Unimpressed: It comes after on Friday night's show Love Island viewers were angered by Gemma as they claimed she made Liam Llewellyn 's departure 'all about her

Unimpressed: Love Island viewers have been angered by Gemma Owen, 19, throughout Friday evening’s episode of the present as they claimed she made Liam Llewellyn’s departure all about her

As they sat down, he informed the group: ‘So, I’ve acquired to talk to you all, clearly all of us got here right here for a similar type of motive however I have not actually been feeling like I have been giving 100% Liam. I do know what 100% Liam appears to be like like and I’m miles off that.

‘I actually really feel such as you’re lacking out on 90% of what regular Liam affords. I have been pondering lengthy and onerous, like this is not a spur of the second sort factor. Looking for somebody to go away the villa with that you just care about, like clearly, that is a objective is not it?  

‘Whenever you’re not feeling that, I really feel like that makes it a really onerous type of time to search out that.’  

Moving on: Liam broke the news to his fellow islanders that he was leaving the villa on Friday, hours after MailOnline revealed that he had quit the show

Transferring on: Liam broke the information to his fellow islanders that he was leaving the villa on Friday, hours after MailOnline revealed that he had give up the present

Truth? Liam told Gemma, who he was formerly coupled up with: 'I am not myself at all,' before reassuring her his decision was not based on her being coupled with Davide Sanclimenti

Reality? Liam informed Gemma, who he was previously coupled up with: ‘I’m not myself in any respect,’ earlier than reassuring her his determination was not based mostly on her being coupled with Davide Sanclimenti

Liam additionally sat down Gemma, who he was previously coupled up with, and informed her ‘I’m not myself in any respect’ earlier than reassuring her that his determination was not based mostly on her being in a brand new couple with Davide Sanclimenti.

Nonetheless, after calling Liam over for a chat following his announcement, some viewers claimed she was attempting to make his villa exit about her. 

Taking to Twitter, one individual wrote: ‘Why’s Gemma making Liam leaving about herself lmaoooo weirdo.’

Unimpressed: After calling Liam over for a chat following his announcement, some viewers claimed she was trying to make his villa exit about her

Unimpressed: After calling Liam over for a chat following his announcement, some viewers claimed she was attempting to make his villa exit about her

One other individual tweeted: ‘Not Gemma making Liam leaving about her #LoveIsland.’

One different individual wrote: ‘When did Liam point out Gemma when he stated he wished to go away? Prefer it’s not all the time about her #loveisland.’

‘Liam leaving and Gemma nonetheless attempting to make all of it about her!! #LoveIsland,’ posted one other present fan.’

Whereas another person wrote: ‘How has Gemma managed to make Liam leaving the villa about her? #loveIsland.’

Differing view: But not all fans agreed, with a few posting opposing opinions on the social media site

Differing view: However not all followers agreed, with a couple of posting opposing opinions on the social media web site

One other house viewers member posted: ‘Why does Gemma should be such a decide me and make Liam leaving all about her #loveisland.’

Whereas another person shared: ‘Dunno why Gemma is tryna make this about her feeling responsible. The general public made the primary coupling votes #LoveIsland that is about Liam and his emotions.’

One different individual wrote: ‘Solely Gemma may make Liam leaving about her. In your bike. Gutted Liam is leaving! #LoveIslandUK #loveIsland.’

However not all followers agreed, with a couple of posting opposing opinions on the social media web site. 

Shock: Love Island aired the emotional moment Liam Llewellyn broke the news to his fellow islanders that he was leaving the villa on Friday, hours after MailOnline revealed that he had quit the show

Sad news: The Welsh student gathered everyone around the firepit ahead of the first recoupling, where he admitted he was not giving 100% of himself and was having a 'hard time' with his struggle to find a romantic connection

Shock: Love Island aired the emotional second Liam Llewellyn broke the information to his fellow islanders that he was leaving the villa on Friday, hours after MailOnline revealed that he had give up the present

‘I hope you guys do not blame Gemma she did not like Liam that not her fault #loveIsland,’ wrote one individual.

Another person posted: ‘Tbh idk why individuals blame Gemma for Liam leaving, prefer it’s not her fault the general public thought he was her sort to start w. I hope subsequent 12 months they return to letting the islanders step ahead for who theyre drawn to off the bat #LoveIsland.’

And another person wrote: ‘The quantity of individuals attempt to blame liam’s departure on gemma would not sit proper with me in any respect! #LoveIsland.’

Liam broke the information to his fellow islanders that he was leaving the villa on Friday, hours after MailOnline revealed that he had give up the present.

Simply days earlier than, the Italian hunk stole Michael Owen’s daughter from him, whereas Liam additionally discovered it tough to woo newcomers Afia Tonkmor and Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, who’ve expressed curiosity in Ikenna and Davide since their arrival within the villa. 

Saying to the islanders that he had massive information to share, he informed them: ‘I feel we have to have a chat, we should always get everybody by the fireplace pit.’  

It's not you, it's me: Liam also sat down Gemma Owen , who he was formerly coupled up with, and told her 'I am not myself at all' before reassuring her that his decision was not based on her being in a new couple with Davide Sanclimenti

It isn’t you, it is me: Liam additionally sat down Gemma Owen , who he was previously coupled up with, and informed her ‘I’m not myself in any respect’ earlier than reassuring her that his determination was not based mostly on her being in a brand new couple with Davide Sanclimenti

As they sat down, he stated: ‘So, I’ve acquired to talk to you all, clearly all of us got here right here for a similar type of motive however I have not actually been feeling like I have been giving 100% Liam. I do know what 100% Liam appears to be like like and I’m miles off that.

‘I actually really feel such as you’re lacking out on 90% of what regular Liam affords. I have been pondering lengthy and onerous, like this is not a spur of the second sort factor. Looking for somebody to go away the villa with that you just care about, like clearly, that is a objective is not it?  

‘Whenever you’re not feeling that, I really feel like that makes it a really onerous type of time to search out that.’

Big decision: Announcing to the islanders that he had big news to share, Liam recently told them: 'I think we need to have a chat, we should get everyone by the fire pit'

Large determination: Saying to the islanders that he had massive information to share, he informed them: ‘I feel we have to have a chat, we should always get everybody by the fireplace pit’

Confession: 'Obviously we all came here for the same sort of reason but I haven¿t really been feeling like I¿ve been giving 100% Liam. I know what 100% Liam looks like and I am miles off that'

Emotional: 'I literally feel like you¿re missing out on 90% of what normal Liam offers. I¿ve been thinking long and hard, like this isn't a spur of the moment type thing. Trying to find someone to leave the villa with that you care about, like obviously, that's a goal isn¿t it?'

Confession: ‘Clearly all of us got here right here for a similar type of motive however I have not actually been feeling like I have been giving 100% Liam. I do know what 100% Liam appears to be like like and I’m miles off that’

Then breaking the heartbreaking information, he added: ‘So yeah, I’ve made the choice that I’m gonna depart the villa.

‘It has been a breeze, it has been an absolute ball, you might be all unreal.’

The islanders have been left reeling in shock and after taking within the information, went to provide their pal a hug after his big determination. 

After his reveal, Liam shared a quiet second with Gemma wherein she informed him: ‘I wasn’t anticipating that from you’ to which he confessed: ‘I’m not myself in any respect.’  

She then added: ‘That is like an enormous determination’, with Liam replying: ‘Yeah, it has been brewing although.’

Gemma then shared how she felt upon his exit, saying: ‘It is only a disgrace as a result of clearly we take to each other and we began it collectively, it may be bizarre to see you go and never have you ever round. It should be completely different.’

Can't believe it: The islanders were stunned by Liam's decision

Cannot consider it: The islanders have been surprised by Liam’s determination

The dressage rider then admitted that she felt it was her fault he was leaving as she uttered: ‘I simply from my standpoint like, I nearly really feel a bit like sh*t, have I finished something.’

However Liam was fast to reassure her that the choice was completely his personal, telling her: ‘Do not be silly, you might be an incredible lady, truthfully.’

He added: ‘You’ve got acquired nothing to fret about, that is not even crossed my thoughts and it should not cross yours both. Lets hug it out?’

'Oh my god... that's my ex boyfriend!' Gemma Owen is left flustered when her ex-boyfriend Jacques O¿Neill enters the Love Island villa during Sunday night's episode

Shock: Gemma Owen, 19, was left surprised on the finish of Friday evening’s instalment of Love Island when she set eyes on her ex getting into the villa

In the meantime, Gemma was left surprised on the finish of Friday evening’s instalment when she set eyes on her ex getting into the villa.

The daughter of footballing legend Michael Owen exclaimed: ‘Oh my God! That is my ex-boyfriend,’ because the hunky new bombshell walked in carrying nothing however a pair of blue swimming shorts.

The brand new addition to the present is known to be Castleford Tigers rugby participant Jacques O’Neill, 23, along with his membership issuing a strategically timed assertion to coincide with the tip of the episode.

A tweet from membership bosses learn: ‘Castleford Tigers can affirm that the Membership has agreed to launch Jacques O’Neill from his contract to permit him to pursue one other alternative. Better of luck @Jacques9oneill!’

MailOnline has contacted a Love Island spokesperson for remark.

In a teaser clip for Sunday’s present, dressage champion Gemma might be heard reacting in horror after seeing her ex enter the villa.

Surprise entry: The hunky new bombshell walks in wearing nothing but a pair of blue swimming shorts, with his identity confirmed by rugby club Castleford Tigers on Friday

Shock entry: The 19-year-old daughter of footballing legend Michael Owen exclaimed: ‘Oh my God! That is my ex-boyfriend,’ because the hunky new bombshell walked in

New arrival: The hunky new bombshell walked in wearing nothing but a pair of blue swimming shorts

New arrival: The hunky new bombshell walked in carrying nothing however a pair of blue swimming shorts

Game player? Jacques is seen here during the Betfred Super League match between Castleford Tigers and Hull Kingston Rovers in October 2020

Recreation participant? Jacques is seen throughout the Betfred Tremendous League match between Castleford Tigers and Hull Kingston Rovers in October 2020

Speaking out: The new addition to the show is understood to be Castleford Tigers rugby player Jacques O¿Neill, 23, with his club issuing a strategically timed statement after the episode

Talking out: The brand new addition to the present is known to be Castleford Tigers rugby participant Jacques O’Neill, 23, along with his membership issuing a strategically timed assertion after the episode

Her fellow Islanders all leapt to their toes to catch a glimpse of the sportsman, with Tasha Ghouri, 23, overlaying her mouth in disbelief.

Followers of the present took to Twitter to specific their delight on the present’s newest twist.  

One individual wrote: ‘YES to this twist! Gemma’s ex must make a beeline for Pretty Pretty Paige, hopefully he is good sufficient for her- Luca will find yourself losing interest with boring Gemma & she’s in all probability stuffed it with Davide soooo… #LoveIsland.’

One other viewer wrote: ‘Oh! Love island with a bit of Ex on the Seashore twist #loveisland.’  

‘Since when did love island so juicy plot twists like ex boyfriends. I am right here for it #loveisland,’ wrote one other fan.

Whereas another person shared: ‘Plot twist! Gemma’s ex lol these producers are messy hahaha I am right here for it #loveisland.’

And another person exclaimed: ‘Omfg I LOVE this twist!!?? #loveisland.’

Love Island continues on Saturday at 9pm on ITV2 and ITV Hub. Episodes can be found the next morning on BritBox. 

Unbelievable: Her fellow Islanders all leapt to their feet to catch a glimpse of the sportsman, with Tasha Ghouri, 23, covering her mouth in disbelief

Unbelievable: Her fellow Islanders all leapt to their toes to catch a glimpse of the sportsman, with Tasha Ghouri, 23, overlaying her mouth in disbelief

LOVE ISLAND 2022: MEET THE CONTESTANTS

Paige  Thorne

Identify: Paige Thorne

Age: 24

Location: Swansea

Occupation: Paramedic

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘In Swansea there’s simply no-one I can discover. 

‘I have not acquired to swipe. So, hopefully they’ll simply come to me now!

‘I got here out of a relationship and I used to be simply so finished with guys. Then I used to be like, ‘Okay, I am bored now’

Indiyah Polack

 Identify: Indiyah Polack

Age: 23

Location: London

Occupation: Resort waitress

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘It is fairly onerous to this point with out being influenced by social media and stuff like that.

‘Love Island is a superb place to get to know somebody one-on-one. 

‘I do not assume I’ve ever been out with two guys who’re fairly the identical.’

Tasha Ghouri

Identify: Tasha Ghouri

Age: 23

Location: Thirsk

Occupation: Mannequin and dancer

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘My relationship life has been a shambles.

‘This is a chance for me to search out ‘the one’ and have a fantastic summer time on the similar time. 

‘I am undoubtedly prepared for a relationship. I am 23 now so I am able to get to know somebody and journey with them.’

Gemma Owen

Gemma Owen

Identify: Gemma Owen

Age: 19

Location: Chester

Occupation: Worldwide Dressage Rider and Enterprise Proprietor

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I’m open to discovering love, I am desirous to have a very enjoyable summer time. 

‘I’d say I am enjoyable, flirty and fiery. I feel I am good at giving recommendation, I am a superb individual to speak to, I am very sincere. 

‘If I would like the identical man, I would do it however in a pleasant respectful means.

Andrew Le Page

Andrew Le Web page

Identify: Andrew Le Web page

Age: 27

Location: Guernsey

Occupation: Actual Property Agent

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘Once I’m with somebody I am very loyal.

‘I am a superb boyfriend as once I’m with somebody I am all for them.

‘I am really single for as soon as, so I assumed why not?

That is one of the best time to provide it a go.’ 

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Identify: Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Age: 27

Location: Essex

Occupation: Actress

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I am fairly choosy and I am not simply on the lookout for appears to be like, I am on the lookout for brains! 

‘I am on the lookout for somebody with intelligence, somebody who can have good chats. Nothing like cockiness!’

Jay Younger

Jay Youthful

Identify: Jay Youthful

Age: 28

Location: Edinburgh

Occupation: Funding analyst

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I’m a sluggish burner for certain, yeah. I don’t fall simply.

‘I fairly like self sufficiency in women.’ 

Danica Taylor

Danica Taylor

Identify: Danica Taylor

Age: 21

Location: Leicester

Occupation: Dancer

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I’m the kind of girlfriend that I need to accomplish that a lot with you – deep conversations, foolish actions.

‘When you say let’s go canoeing all day regardless that I’m fairly a glam lady, I’m down for it.’

Dami Hope

Dami Hope

Identify: Dami Hope

Age: 26

Location: Dublin

Occupation: Senior Microbiologist

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I will probably be speaking to completely different women, it won’t go nicely with some.

‘Once I’m really in a relationship, I feel it is a star signal factor.

‘I am an Aries however I am very passionate – I all the time used to place that individual first. I am actually good at being in a staff’.

Davide Sanclimenti

 Identify: Davide Sanclimenti

Age: 27

Location: Rome (lives in Manchester)

Occupation: Enterprise proprietor

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘Lots of English women really love me.

‘They like to be round me and I like to be round them. I need to discover my soulmate.

‘Discover my individual so I can really construct one thing sooner or later, develop with them, be a household. ‘

Ikenna Ekwonna

Identify: Ikenna Ekwonna

Age: 23

Location: Nottingham

Occupation: Pharmaceutical Gross sales

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I’ve solely been in a single previous relationship however now I feel I am on the age the place I may discover somebody.

‘Hopefully, I will convey spontaneity and pleasure.

‘I am probably not shy to talk to individuals I do not actually care an excessive amount of about what individuals assume.’

Amber Beckford

Amber Beckford

Identify: Amber Beckford

Age: 24

Location: London 

Occupation: Nanny

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I do not like guys that exhibit.

‘I do not like flashy guys – simply have a persona and make me chuckle.

‘There was this one man and he was attempting to purposefully exhibit his automobile keys and we have been actually in the midst of a restaurant!’

Luca Bish

Luca Bish

 Identify: Luca Bish

Age: 23

Location: Brighton 

Occupation: Fishmonger

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I choose to satisfy women out and about. I feel while you go on the lookout for it, it is not as simple although, it is such as you’re too determined for it.

‘If I feel you are the one or I such as you, I am going to take you out on a date however aside from that, if we discuss and I do not like the place it is going – then I will not be throwing out dates.’

Jacques O'Neill

Jacques O’Neill

Identify:  Jacques O’Neill

Age: 23

Location: Cumbria

Occupation: Rugby League Participant

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘I feel it must be the fitting individual, on the proper time. 

‘I used to be saying to my mum the opposite day that I need a lady. And I’m now able to cool down.’

Remi Lambert

Remi Lambert

Identify: Remi Lambert

Age: 22

Location: Manchester

Occupation: Mannequin

Who’s their sort on paper? ‘Now it’s time to search out one thing extra severe. I normally meet women out and about on an evening out. 

‘If I see a woman I like, I’ll simply go over with out hesitation and generally I meet women via Instagram.’